• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

KJ latest to sign extension

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cliff Avril gets a deal too !

The seahawks aren't going to let any of their talented defensive leaders on D go elsewhere .

KJ and Wagner have been lights out and Irvin has became a beast , this group of 3 has became the crew , Malcom Smith has dissapeared as of Late.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Was very happy to see that one come out. I trust there's some $$ left for Bobby too. The D should be set for years to come. Time to get some linemen and receivers!!

OP
TheBandwagon

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
The concern for a lot of people it seems is the question of whether they will have enough $$ to extend RW. Well, since that's THE priority signing over all the rest, including Sherman and Earl Thomas, strongly indicates that a plan for getting that done is already in place.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm sure they have a plan for Wilson too. But I'm not ready for next year yet. Time to beat up on the Cards again!!

Top Bottom