• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden 12

Reaction score
Who got their copy?? Picked up mine and Erics (bday gift) today!! So damn stoked to play some Franchise mode! Sounds like there are quite a few new features!!!

At least I have Madden, Hawks always go 18-0 and win the SB!!!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Pick mine up today, Im on like season 2015 with the 2011 Madden, be a nice change, although I thought they did really improved last year game.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Few things... positive and negative.

Don't like the default camera angle and the other angles suck. I dont like the fact that you can't turn off clock runoff. I do like that you can change the ratings. Scouting is different, you don't know the 40 times or bench. My two favs. I guess if you want all the info have to keep scouting the same guy several times. Also have to scout at the combine to find out speed and strength.

Better tackle animation. I am excited to play a few seasons of franchise and see how the scouting turns out.

Reaction score
The camera angles take some getting used to, and the commentary is TERRIBLE. Most repetitive commentary they've had in years. But its a very solid foundation for them to build on.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Yeah the other guy opposite of Colinsworth is a complete idiot... it's like he suffers from "voice immodulation" and doesn't know when to sound excited or tone it down.

For those of you not familiar with the very serious disease, below is a link. Crappy quality....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnUXZg55DR8

Reaction score
lol the menu music is pretty terrible, especially that Queen remix with the rap in it. I've got it turned down from like 25 songs down to about 5 or 6. But Rise Against, and the Foo Fighters are good. Five Finger Death Punch is decent I guess.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
tavaris and whitehurst are just impossible to play with its so annoying how many passes they screw up horribly...and sidney rice cant get tackled w/o getting hurt for a few weeks

Reaction score
Rice is a beast on fades no matter who's throwing it to him. Receivers just get hurt a lot in general, in my super start (playng as a QB) Butler, Tate, and Obomanu all got hurt in one game.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I've jacked everyones rating up so high in franchise. Theyre all 99s

Reaction score
I've jacked everyones rating up so high in franchise. Theyre all 99s

lol did you just edit everyone?

I have a 98 RB, SS, ROLB, QB
97 FS (ET), CB (Browner, he has like 99 potential because he wasn't in the game so I had to make him), DT, and LG

I have developing A potentials everywhere else. Except DT and CB I have aging an Tramond Williams and Brandon Mebane (I'm in my 7th season because I simulate a lot) but I have players waiting to take their spots... I brought in a lot of veteran guys who usually retire after we win the super bowl lol.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I don't SIM. I just play a lot considering I've got a wife that hates the game. Not everyone is a 99, but I made Williams and Rice have 97 and 99 speed respectively. Jacked up their catching too. Made Jameson Konz have a 95 speed and 90 strength, so he's racked up 38 sacks in one season lol. Jacked just about everyone else up, just not all to the top.

I have a confession to make, I traded for Locker and jacked him up to 84 overall and he started out really bad throwin like 8 picks and 2 TDs, and then he finally caught fire. Just finish the regular season, and he's thrown 3200 33 TDs and 21 INTs. Figured out a way to keep his precentage high and INTs low. Throw a lot of slants to Mike Williams lol

Reaction score
lol Jake Locker ended up as a FA, I signed him as a backup for fake field goals and to see what his potential was. He was just above James Carpenter so I'm guessing he maxes out at a 91 or 92.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Change his rating and he can be the next Peyton Manning with 83 speed

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't SIM. I just play a lot considering I've got a wife that hates the game. Not everyone is a 99, but I made Williams and Rice have 97 and 99 speed respectively. Jacked up their catching too. Made Jameson Konz have a 95 speed and 90 strength, so he's racked up 38 sacks in one season lol. Jacked just about everyone else up, just not all to the top.

I have a confession to make, I traded for Locker and jacked him up to 84 overall and he started out really bad throwin like 8 picks and 2 TDs, and then he finally caught fire. Just finish the regular season, and he's thrown 3200 33 TDs and 21 INTs. Figured out a way to keep his precentage high and INTs low. Throw a lot of slants to Mike Williams lol

Top Bottom