• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden 13

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
No more franchise. Theyve changed it and now its career mode. You have to pick the Coach career mode and its like franchise but way more complicated. Trades are hard to damn near impossible to execute. Can't edit anything about the players. I'm sure ill get used to it but right now I'm pissed off.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
What no Franchise?? What the F? I havent played it (waiting for Thurs).
Seemed like there was alot of hype around the new graphics engine, no two same tackles, which sounded awesome.
Every year takes a couple weeks to get used to the game, then when I try going back to the old, it sucks! LOL

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Unis aren't too bad. I dig the white jersey with grey pant combo.

The game play is good. No complains about that.

And the career mode (coach) is like franchise but way more shit (unnecessary imo) added to it... Starting up a career with an updated roster was tricky. Had to Google that shit to figure it out lol

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
No more franchise. Theyve changed it and now its career mode. You have to pick the Coach career mode and its like franchise but way more complicated. Trades are hard to damn near impossible to execute. Can't edit anything about the players. I'm sure ill get used to it but right now I'm pissed off.
dude i agree,,, I played it for 5 hours as Wilson in the career mode, and couldnt get him to play at all just pratice, and play the game unless you win the starter stop which im sure will be cool once you get there.. BUt for now im fucking pissed too

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
You playing as the player? Yeah that's like the old superstar mode where you only control one player. I started the Coach career mode and its basically Franchise mode but more complicated. It'll take me a while to figure it out but I'm still pissed that you can't edit players.

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
You playing as the player? Yeah that's like the old superstar mode where you only control one player. I started the Coach career mode and its basically Franchise mode but more complicated. It'll take me a while to figure it out but I'm still pissed that you can't edit players.
so in coach mode, how does it work? you pick a team and play as the players?

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Just like Franchise mode in years past. You can pick legendary coaches of past or pick a current coach/team. So far ive only played two preseason games and a few practice sessions. And no, I'm a grown man, I have a PS3 ; )

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
Just like Franchise mode in years past. You can pick legendary coaches of past or pick a current coach/team. So far ive only played two preseason games and a few practice sessions. And no, I'm a grown man, I have a PS3 ; )
haha.. hey grown men play 360 too...lol thanks dude ill try it tonight on coach mode..

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I know dude I'm just joshin'. I think XBOX is for the more hardcore gamers. I don't have the time for it. Ive got a wife, kids, job, and only use the PS3 for Madden and Blueray.

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
haha... yeah i hear yeah i have a job.. so a little extra time to play.. plus im a huge battlefield 3 fan.. but it seems like now a days you need both systems to play all the really good games.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Well, shit!! Too late now. I'm in year 3 if career mode. Playing offline as ole Petey. Just like Franchise actually. I've warmed up to it and actually like it. Scouting is better than in previous years. Got a good team so far.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Im gonna start tonight, so you guys recommend to pick PC in coach mode? What I like to do is play along with the team all year with exactly the same roster as they do, offline. Might try online game play franchise as well. thanks.

Top Bottom