• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden 2010

Reaction score
So fitzgerald is on the cover of madden 10...what are the chances he gets the "madden curse" how effing great would that be?

well i can speculate right...

well heres to Fitz gettin "ouchies" lol or not even "ouchies" but a huge down year would be just as good by me.

Reaction score
Alexander was on the cover after losing the Super Bowl and you know how well he did the following year, lol.

Let's hope the same happens to Fitz. :D

Reaction score
Then Vince Young, we saw what happened to him last year, got hurt and then lost his starting job... and then of course Favre, comes back and starts off having a legendary come back year, then ends up INJURING his bicep and just tanking down the stretch.

I believe in the Madden curse! Especially this year. Fitz gets hurt in preseason :D , and then we play Polumalu (sp?) in the SB and he LOSES!!! again

OP
H
Reaction score
lol quit putting them damn stealers in the super bowl! thats a curse right there

Reaction score
Yes, but the year they went they didn't have a player on the cover of Madden, so hopefully they get there, but the Madden curse will cause them to lose... That and we will kick their ass!

I would rather face the Steelers in the SB for the rematch of the ages, than say the Pats with a healthy Brady or Colts with Peyton.

Imagine how intense a SB 44 with Seahawks vs. Steelers would be... insane!

OP
H
Reaction score
i dunno if the colts are favored to go anywhere right now... and the damn pats just get better and better, they drop a few but gain some huge weapons. Brady's recieving core is rediculous ugh. Who would of known Welker would of been such a force...and he's white! lol

S

Seattlehawk94

I want Pissburgh in a rematch...I want to smoke those fucks 56-10 and knock the Whiners-Donks XXIV records out of the books...I want Pissburgh fans to suffer and have to watch their team destroyed so bad they couldn't take watching the game after halftime..

I want fucking revenge.....

If it's not us.....I'd love it to be the Cruds to get their revenge on those ref paying motherfuckers......Actually....I don't care who does, I just want Pissburgh destroyed...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
I want Pissburgh in a rematch...I want to smoke those fucks 56-10 and knock the Whiners-Donks XXIV records out of the books...I want Pissburgh fans to suffer and have to watch their team destroyed so bad they couldn't take watching the game after halftime..

I want fucking revenge.....

If it's not us.....I'd love it to be the Cruds to get their revenge on those ref paying motherfuckers......Actually....I don't care who does, I just want Pissburgh destroyed...

AMEN!!!!

Reaction score
At the end of the day those fuckers live in the arm pit of the nation... Steel country... the midwest... DUMP DUMP DUMP!!

Those inbred, economically depressed fucks wish they could like in the Northwest.. instead they are digging for coal in mines and living in poverty.

Pittsburgh sucks my dick!

GO HAWKS!!!

S

Seattlehawk94

Pissburgh isn't in the Midwest...It's in the Northleast...

And as for calling the Midwest "the arm pit"...I'll take brat eating, beer swilling, farmers over emos anyday...The armpit of the USA is New Yawk and their suburbs of Bawwwwston, Flithydelphia, and the Dicksuck of Columbia.

Reaction score
And dude come on, the emo's are only in Seattle and Portland... the rest of the states got some good'ole fashioned God fearing rifle lovin rednecks... and they love them their beer too

S

Seattlehawk94

Keystone?

Shit, in Eastern Wa we drink Schmit's! Animal Beer in the hizzie!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
That's because Bert Grant died and his legacy did with him. Eastern Washington is the birthplace of the micro/craft brew revolution. Did you know that the first brew pub to open after prohibition was Grant's in Yakima in 1982? Unreal.

But, at least the Animal Pack has some character. :lol: Those retards back east have no idea what a good beer is.

Reaction score
I got mine already and started my franchise with the Seahawks. I am also doing a superstar mode with a QB on the Vikings. It's a sick game if you aint got it yet get out there and get it!

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I got mine already and started my franchise with the Seahawks. I am also doing a superstar mode with a QB on the Vikings. It's a sick game if you aint got it yet get out there and get it!
Mine is out for delivery. Overnight Shipping + Gamestop.com = Awesome.

Reaction score
if anyone wants to game the new madden against me (pm) me your gamer tag on xbox live and we can play :evil:

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE said:
Yes, but the year they went they didn't have a player on the cover of Madden, so hopefully they get there, but the Madden curse will cause them to lose... That and we will kick their ass!

I would rather face the Steelers in the SB for the rematch of the ages, than say the Pats with a healthy Brady or Colts with Peyton.

Imagine how intense a SB 44 with Seahawks vs. Steelers would be... insane!

If for some twisted cruel reason we face the Steelers again in the SB, dear god we better win this time...I don't think I could take hearing that from steeler fans...DEUX, TWICE, DOS!!!

Top Bottom