• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden League on Xbox Live

Reaction score
I started a madden league on xbox live for a little offseason entertainment. There's room for 12 team, and there will be a draft (I'm not quite sure how that works yet... I'm hoping it's a live draft and not an auto draft...), send me a PM if you're interested in joining and I'll send you the information on how to join.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah, you play all the other teams once (so that's 11 games) and then there's playoffs.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
94, I sent you a message on live with all the info. Anyone else PM me, I want to know who's joining... I don't want random guests browsing the forum to join.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I played a game against 94 last night and well.... Lets just say I need some competition :lol: just kidding 94.... Kind of lol.

Join the league guys! It's just for fun... You don't need to be a Madden pro or anything... I'm not, and 94 sure as hell isn't haha.

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
I played a game against 94 last night and well.... Lets just say I need some competition :lol: just kidding 94.... Kind of lol.

Join the league guys! It's just for fun... You don't need to be a Madden pro or anything... I'm not, and 94 sure as hell isn't haha.

Minus those two picks I threw inside the 5 I'm in that game.

Fucking Warner is a turnover machine....

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah, played some horrible D though... I made Hightower look like a beast...

Top Bottom