• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Announcement Major Site Issue Resolved (Site Admin Eats Humble Pie)

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright, so we had a nasty issue that finally got resolved today. :( Sadly this came on the heels of me getting surgery...

However, this issue is now fixed, and to show how sorry we are, we are going to start our NFL contests earlier and double the amount of things we were planning on giving away to our users.

Again, we apologize for this issue and will work to get some monitors in place to prevent this from happening down the road...

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey, I can post again! Thought it was my breath. Or maybe you hated Italians. ;)

Hope you're feeling better, Rob! Glad to see it back.

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was wondering what was going on.

What giveaways?

To make up for my stupidity, it will be merch (shirts, hats, caps, etc...) or tickets to a home or away game.

I am putting the details together and will be posting them here early next week.

Reaction score
To make up for my stupidity, it will be merch (shirts, hats, caps, etc...) or tickets to a home or away game.

I am putting the details together and will be posting them here early next week.
A pair of tickets to the home opener vs. SF might make me feel a little better... :unsure:

Reaction score
boom_medium.gif

^^That one?

Reaction score
If you compare the two, he definitely changed the way he hits. Much cleaner. The second one actually looks more painful cause he got Davis right in his chest.

Top Bottom