• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Man it's hard...

seahawker 562

Huddler
Reaction score
Yea, but no matter how good a year we have, we'll always be looked down on as a team because of our 'crappy' divison. I still love the hawks even with their 2-7 record. Hey hasselbeck is coming back, thats something to look forward to

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah man it's tough to lose the way we did this week, much less post about it. Damn, I thought for sure we were going to take that game, and get on a roll. Nothing makes me more pissed than dropped balls. A few of those could of been thrown better, but when you give up a TD or a drive stopping 1st down it's tough to swollow. I just can't give into this "keep Hass out" frame of mind. I understand the reasoning behind it, but to not go down swinging just goes against my grain. Like I said though, I understand the reasoning. Given Matt's back problems last year, and how quikly they surfaced this year, it may not be a bad idea to sit him out, and heal up. Guess I'm just being selfish, and want to see the real Seahawks out there, and grab a few wins ;) What the hell. Been a strang year. Cheers to beating the Tards on Sunday!!

Reaction score
The Seahawks have always been thought of as an "ok" team because of the NFC West division and being in "Southern Alaska". Even when we went to the Super Bowl the media still ignored the Seahawks amazing season and focused on a team no one thought would make it. No matter how good our teams do they will always be ignored by the national media.

Good teams can't keep doing good. They will have a season where they pretty much break down on both sides of the ball and end up getting a lot of young talent in the draft and come out strong the next year or in the near future. The Seahawks have had the best record in the NFC for the past 4 or 5 years and still the Cowboys get all the attention and that's just what Jones wants. He has made the Cowboys a brand name in a sense.

blotsfan

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
The Seahawks have always been thought of as an "ok" team because of the NFC West division and being in "Southern Alaska". Even when we went to the Super Bowl the media still ignored the Seahawks amazing season and focused on a team no one thought would make it. No matter how good our teams do they will always be ignored by the national media.

Good teams can't keep doing good. They will have a season where they pretty much break down on both sides of the ball and end up getting a lot of young talent in the draft and come out strong the next year or in the near future. The Seahawks have had the best record in the NFC for the past 4 or 5 years and still the Cowboys get all the attention and that's just what Jones wants. He has made the Cowboys a brand name in a sense.
People generally talk about the champions more than the losers

Top Bottom