• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Matthew cleard to practice, will start week 11

Reaction score
Well not so quick yet. He did not participate in the scout team as supposed to, Thursday. Holmgren said he would discuss this later when he meets with the media before they depart for Florida, Friday.

blotsfan

Huddler
Reaction score
Good for you guys, but I would hope that he's completely healthy. No point in rushing a player back when the season is basically done anyways.

Reaction score
I couldn't watch the game because we just moved and dont have TV yet, but listening to it on the radio it sounded like Matt was rusty otherwise the game might have turned out differently, but hey I'm already looking forward to next year... I have a feeling we're going to bounce back big time.

Reaction score
Yeah they kind of downplayed the rust factor, but he hasn't taken snaps or seen live game action since the first week of October. It's been some time and the rehab time may have effected him a little.

Reaction score
We all know Matt Hasselbeck and he doesn't throw interceptions on the first pass of potentially game winning drives (Green Bay was Alex Bannister's fault)

Reaction score
Yeah Matt isn't one to win you games on plays. I truly don't think he is a come from behind QB. That throw brought me back to the Al Harris throw in Green Bay.

Reaction score
Was bad run route, but at times when I see Matt leading us in the fourth I sense a little uncomfortable in him. I think he is a great QB, but at times I wonder about the throws he makes.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Was bad run route, but at times when I see Matt leading us in the fourth I sense a little uncomfortable in him. I think he is a great QB, but at times I wonder about the throws he makes.

Yeah, but he modeled himself after Brett Favre... Enough said

Reaction score
Yeah I mean like I said I love Matt he is one of my favorite, but I just at times kind of worry when he is leading us from behind. I think Matt is one of the most underrated QB in the game.

Top Bottom