• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Miami Fan Here...

GoonBoss

Huddler
Reaction score
Guys, just to say here's to a well played game today. Your team has huge heart and should've beaten us today. I don't want to start a war, but, you are all invited to http://www.finheaven.com Expect to get hit on the head a little bit, but it's a good forum. Again, without the drops.....You guys win. *Cheers*

Reaction score
Finally a respectable fan that comes to the Huddle to discuss a game. I really believe the Seahawks could have won that game after waking up in the 2nd Half. Those drop passes have been happening all year and always seem to happen on big plays. In the beginning of the game when the Seahawks got a few 3rd down completions I was surprised because I expected them to go 3 & Out or just not get the 1st down.

Overall good game, the Dolphins kept it together at the end to prevent the comeback and possible victory for the Seahawks.

seahawker 562

Huddler
Reaction score
Our players have no heart on the field, thats one of the main problems. these are the few that do
JJ, BE, Forsett, Wilson, Babs, JP, trufant, tat, LH, SW

Top Bottom