• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MLB 2K9

S

Seattlehawk94

Anyone else getting it today or this week? Hit's the streets today, for the first time ever it will update roster moves daily so you always have a current team...Was hoping for that because I knew it wouldn't have Junior as an M if it didn't...

Going to be a kickass game...

If anyone get's it, hit me up on Live..I'm going to be on all night after work with that baby! :D

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I wish Madden would do the roster update. Or just roster downloads for a cheaper fee. I hate buying a new Madden. I usually only do it once every other year, too.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

hawkfanadam said:
I love the 2K games.. I will most likely get it in the shortcoming weeks. 2K games are the way to go.

Not always my friend.....NHL 2K9 pales in comparison to NHL 09 from EA, and NBA Live OWNS 2K9 as well..

I like the MLB game but.....I'd much rather EA kept the rights to Triple Play, those games were the best for baseball..You didn't need a degree in physics to hit the ball. I've played 2K baseball games for years and still find my team's striking out at least 15 times a game on average, then again...I swing for the fences in every at bat..

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
hawkfanadam said:
I love the 2K games.. I will most likely get it in the shortcoming weeks. 2K games are the way to go.

Not always my friend.....NHL 2K9 pales in comparison to NHL 09 from EA, and NBA Live OWNS 2K9 as well..

I like the MLB game but.....I'd much rather EA kept the rights to Triple Play, those games were the best for baseball..You didn't need a degree in physics to hit the ball. I've played 2K baseball games for years and still find my team's striking out at least 15 times a game on average, then again...I swing for the fences in every at bat..

That was my bad, I meant just MLB. I do like Live over 2K in basketball. But at the same time, I like 2K better than EA, I usually don't strike out too much, and I think the fielding is much better in the 2K games.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Opened my season at Minnesota...

Griffey HRed on his first pitch back in Seattle...Felix went 9 Innings of 2 run ball...

Brought in LaHair to PH in the 10th and hit a 2 run HR....

Cororan comes in to close and gives up a 2 run HR to Young....

Griffey HRs to lead off the 11th...

Batista comes in to close and gives up a 2 run walkoff to Mauer.

FUCK.....

Did win the 2nd game after trailing 9-0 going to to the top of the 9th, Beltre hit a GTing Grand Salami and sent it to extra then I lost him for the season after running into Yuni for a pop fly...LeHair HRed to win it in the 10th..

Man, just like Real Life...Our offense is AWESOME but I can't get anyone out. Fucking Betard went 3 innings and gave up 6 runs in his first start.

Ichiro is 0-14 to start the season.. :lol: Though he does have a few foul tips...lol

Great game! Only thing is the 2 second black screen between plays...Kinda annoying....I'm going to get MLB 09 The Show for the PS3, it's much better...But 2K9 in spite of the black screen is growin' on me!

Reaction score
I need to trade in some games to get it, but it's worth it. I played the Demo off Xbox Live and it is a great game, just like the last few years.

Reaction score
I just downloaded the demo... Seems like a really fun game. I've been playing Skate a lot lately so the whole right thumbstick thing especially for pitching came really easy.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Don't get this game!

Seriously...If you have a PS3 get MLB 09 The Show....Much better...

The defense on 2K9 SUCKS ASS, the fielders run in place until the ball drops in for hits, the pitching sucks, any time the ball doesn't drop in because your OFs are running in place the ball leaves the park, any time a ball is hit on the ground it's beat out for a hit or the throw pulls the 1B off the bag.

It's a fucking joke....

Changed my mind....DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Got MLB 09 The Show and...My OH MY...

That game is freaking AWESOME, no running in place bullshit and not every mistake pitched is hit out of the yard...

Actually was just playing it and finished a game in less than 20 minutes, stupid 2K9 takes almost an hour to play one freaking game.

Again...DO NOT BUY! Sucks that it's the only MLB game for the 360 but..It's not worth it...Game sucks major league donkey dicks, it's a fucking joke..

Top Bottom