• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My Seahawks game recap

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Hope you enjoy my post game writeup and my observations. I touch on the terrific running game and the Walter Jones retirement jersey ceremony.

Apparently you need ten posts to post a link and I'm at 9 posts so yeah look for my link in my next post.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice right up. You are right, we got healthy in a hurry on the Panthers. :)

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Very nice blog, and even though the 1st half was pathetic, I like your optimism, cause the hawks did what they needed to do, win to give them a chance. If we go 2-2 we are likely in the playoffs.

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
szat;52100 said:
Very nice blog, and even though the 1st half was pathetic, I like your optimism, cause the hawks did what they needed to do, win to give them a chance. If we go 2-2 we are likely in the playoffs.

This game is huge IMO. I don't think the Seahawks can beat the Falcons or Bucs so if we are going to the Playoffs gotta beat our divison. If they can beat a very beatable 49ers team I like our chances with the Rams at home with a division title on the line!

Reaction score
We got this ninners game............. because once again the oh so smart Singletary named Alex smith the starter.
So im not to worried about that.

Cause HE SUCKS

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
EricOV;52121 said:
We got this ninners game............. because once again the oh so smart Singletary named Alex smith the starter.
So im not to worried about that.

Cause HE SUCKS

He named Smith the starter? lol. Is Singletary trying to get fired at this point? Will Harbaugh even wait to coach the Orange bowl or pull a Mike Price and bail but still coach the game half ass?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Are sure its not Troy Smith? He has done way better then Alex.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Nope. It's Alex again. It leaked that Singletary is going to make the change. Hasn't done it officially, so I guess it could go either way. Regardless, without Gore it's a whole new ball game...

Top Bottom