• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Need Some News

Susan Martin

Huddler
Reaction score
I am collecting SeaHawk stuff to send to my husband who is fishing up in Alaska..he can't get any Seahawk news up there so I put together a really nice letter for him once a week with all of the information I can get from the "Seahawk's Huddle" website. It has so much great information. I Love the "Game at a Glance' feature..that tells him everything that happened in the previous game. If anyone has any ideas where I can get more scoop on all things Sea Hawk, please let me know.
Keep up the great work Seahawk Huddle..

One Great Fan
Susan Martin

chharith

Huddler
Reaction score
I am collecting SeaHawk stuff to send to my husband who is fishing up in Alaska..he can't get any Seahawk news up there so I put together a really nice letter for him once a week with all of the information I can get from the "Seahawk's Huddle" website. It has so much great information. I Love the "Game at a Glance' feature..that tells him everything that happened in the previous game. If anyone has any ideas where I can get more scoop on all things Sea Hawk, please let me know.
Keep up the great work Seahawk Huddle..

One Great Fan
Susan Martin
Keep up the good work, it would be a warm feeling for any Hawks fan in the freezing cold to receive on a weekly basis.

Top Bottom