• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

new hawks uniforms

mailman11

Huddler
Reaction score
Looking foward to the new look hawks uniforms coming up next month...I work in the licensed sports apparel business and still have no idea what to expect ...anyone have a clue?

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No clue, and haven't heard anything about a jersey change. Also, wanted to point out of zero tolerance policy for posting jersey sites. Just a heads up, and enjoy your stay at the Huddle.

OP
mailman11

mailman11

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah nike but hearing they might be an old school look ...with and alt throw back...cant wait to see and get my flynn

Reaction score
t9jvc0.jpg

I got interested and took the current logo and grabbed the old silver color and replaced it like the one that was seen on NFL Network. I don't think the dark blue in the logo is changing. The logo on NFL Network may look like it has a lighter blue, but it only looks that way because they added a white bar across the top of it to make it look glossy.

Reaction score
Am I the only one who LOVED those Neon Green uniforms from a few years ago? Seriously, those things were da BOMB!

Reaction score
quote="SelmonKennedy6396, post: 37470, member: 1169"]Am I the only one who LOVED those Neon Green uniforms from a few years ago? Seriously, those things were da BOMB![/quote]

Yes

Top Bottom