• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Intro Buck Jonez - Hi There!

BuckJonez

Huddler
Reaction score
My screen name is my real name if that was my real name and my real name is not optional because I'm part of the Witness Protection Program and you don't need to know. Besides it's not as if I'm actually Mike Holmgren or something.
More important my Favorite Seahawk Player of All-Time would have to be Kenny Easley Safety because he was the hardest hitting Seahawk ever Easley remimded me of Ronnie Lott, both player that I model my own play after as a Strong Safety. Easley would make 4 - 6 big hits a game while Aaron Curry has made maybe 2 this whole season. I like Curry's potential to develop over time. My current Fav is Justin Forsett 'cause he's got a lot of heart. I don't think that he's a game changer, but he's one of the players that seems to always be doing his job and the Seahawks losses are not due to his performances.
I'm a Fan because I was born and raised in Seattle and have lived on or next to Lake Washington my whole life. currently living on Lake Washington again and just a bike ride away from the VMAC HQ.

Top Bottom