• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New member here

binbgotown

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello all just wanted to introduce myself

screen name is supposed to be "bingotown" didn't realize it was wrong till after. I'll cahnge it later.
I'm from Binghamton New York thus the name

Real name is Brian Morgan

Fav player of all time is Tez, Current is Lofa. Met him (Lofa) this summer at a golf outing and got to shoot the shit with him for about half an hour. Down to earth nice guy.

Fav game? Oct, 18, 1992 Hawks lose to the Raiders 19-0 in the Kingdome.
Why? 3 or my friends and I flew out to Seattle for the game. It was my first Hawk game in person

Fav moment as a fan. Getting to see something I thought I would never see in this life time. My team in the Super Bowl

Why am I a fan? When they came into the league in '76 I thought wouldn't it be cool when I get older I could say I was a fan from day 1. I got to pick between Tampa And Seattle. Nope wouldn't change a thing.

I have been to Seattle 3 times, all for football games. Flew out on a Friday came back on monday. Once in the Kingdome and twice in Husky stadium. Last time Qwest was being built but wasn't finished. I have also been fourtunate enough to see Seattle play in Pittsburg, Philly, Buffalo and Miami. Last game was last year's season opener in Buffalo. Oh ya BIG hockey fan also. Saw the Thunderbirds while I was there last time.

OP
B

binbgotown

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096, I saw a post you had put up earlier about going to a Crunch, Sens game. I am a huge hockey fan. I am relieved to see I am not alone in the great northeast anymore.

S

Seattlehawk94

Welcome!

I'll fix the name for you when I'm around net access...Can't do it right now on iPhone..Enjoy the site!

Top Bottom