• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFC Playoff Predictions

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Love the logic SF.

The 9ers barely escape Lambough against a team that didn't beat anyone with a winning record all season.

If you get lucky and beat Carolina, better tell your boy Kraperpick to hit the turf in the fetal position when we intercept because he will pay big time if he tries to tackle the Legion.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
This week I would pick Carolina over the 9ers and the Seahawks over Saints. Then the Seahawks over Carolina on the way to the Super Bowl. Seahawks win SB. I would like the Seahawks to play the Colts in the SB for revenge on their loss to them during the regular season. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!

Reaction score
This week I would pick Carolina over the 9ers and the Seahawks over Saints. Then the Seahawks over Carolina on the way to the Super Bowl. Seahawks win SB. I would like the Seahawks to play the Colts in the SB for revenge on their loss to them during the regular season. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!

That is the LAST team I want to play in the SB! The bastards came back from a 28 point game that should've been a blow out! Give me the one dimensional donkies. Take Butthead out of his comfort zone and he'll start throwin ducks at his receivers feet. Then clap his hands together and swing his head to the side on his way to the sidelines.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
That is the LAST team I want to play in the SB! The bastards came back from a 28 point game that should've been a blow out! Give me the one dimensional donkies. Take Butthead out of his comfort zone and he'll start throwin ducks at his receivers feet. Then clap his hands together and swing his head to the side on his way to the sidelines.
I agree, put allot of pressure on him and take away his dump passes and he gets very frustrated. He isn't very good or accurate on the longer passes any more so take away the short game. I liked your description of him throwing ducks.:laugh:

Top Bottom