• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

(NFL Film) - Rain City Redemption

whcornell

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just wanted to share with everyone a documentary series I've been working on this year. Enjoy!
"Rain City Redemption" - Episode One.

This episode highlights some of the key moments back in 2010 that ultimately changed the culture of the Seattle Seahawks organization from top to bottom.
(This video is made up of "found footage". I do not own the rights to this material nor do I intend to profit off this publishing)
This is produced by and for the 12th man. Please leave your thoughts!
2011 (Episode Two) Coming Soon - Thanks for watching!

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
You put this together? Nice piece of work and definitely worth a sit in for any Seahawk fan. This vid popped up on my youtube home page as 'recommended' but I didn't get around to watching it until seeing it on here. Thanks for doing it.

By the way, who was the former player mentioned at around 8:25 in the vid who called Pete Carroll a joke, any idea?

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
What was Billick saying after the Saints game while he was eating crow? Hey Brian, don't be talkin with your mouth full you biased anti-Seahawk windbag. I'll bet he'll even be talking them down this year too.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
At 34:39 of the vid is that a shot from Charliemac who's got the 12th Fan View section on the Hawks' official website? That looks like his seat where he shoots all his game vids he's uploaded to the current site and youtube.
For anyone who's not familiar with Charliemac, look him up. He's got a lot of good stuff.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Episode 2 is out, not sure why it wasn't added here yet, but I saw it on Facebook tonight, here you go, more good stuff!

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you caught episode 2, but there is also now an Episode 3 part 1. To be continued of course.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice. You be rockin the house down with these. Looking forward to sitting in. Thanks for the great work as always.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Wish I could take credit, but I didn't make them. Just been following on youtube since he posted the first one. Not sure why he never came back, glad he is still putting them out though. The last one is pretty long but it is good too just like the first two.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Ah that's cool. Take some credit for posting it on here then :) Thanks.
Just finished watching it. It's hard to believe this was a fan job on this. This series, or movie, or whatever you want to call it. Looking forward to the next one.

Top Bottom