• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nice new digs!!

RhewChuryll

Huddler
Reaction score
1. RhewChuryll means Ice Hawk or Frost Hawk in Welsh. I have an affinity for my ancesters language(welsh/irish) and I was born and raised in Alaska, as well as being a Seahawk fan. So I wanted to incorporate my favorite things all in one screen name.
2. Jason
3. Kenny Easley = all-time Marcus Trufant = Current
4. NFC Championship game vs Carolina. The crowning moment in Seahawk history imho.
5. Meeting Largent for the first time while working at the Washington Athletic Club
6. Grew up watching the Seahawks as a kid with my dad, lazying around on Sunday mornings. Never felt the adrenaline pumping watching any other team or sport, besides playing hockey. So following the Hawks are a passion and way of life for me and my family.
7. Just happy to be able to find time to post on this site and wish the site a long run and many new friendships.

OP
R

RhewChuryll

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome back, Rhew. Just an FYI for everyone, Rhew works with Bru to give us Buzz! So much thanks!

Gotta give credit where it's due...the strip is all of Bru's creation, with a few idea's here and there from me. I have the original BUZZ doll, which gave Bru the inspiration to create the BUZZ comic strips.

So thanks, but give the glory and the praise to Bru, he works hard on those strips :)

S

Seattlehawk94

Man, glad you are back Jason! You are sure a site for sore eyes!

OP
R

RhewChuryll

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice to be back Mark ;) Hopefully I'm able to join a tailgate this year with you all.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Im very new, but figured drop in and say welcome...though seems it is actually Welcome Back!

Top Bottom