• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Number 18

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
  1. It was my number when I played soccer.[/*:m:2cnae6le]
  2. Nick.[/*:m:2cnae6le]
  3. Steve Largent and Matt Hasselbeck.[/*:m:2cnae6le]
  4. 2005 NFC Confrence Championship.[/*:m:2cnae6le]
  5. We had just won the NFC Championship and I was walking back to the Starbucks on 4th & Pine, where my ride was picking me up. The atmosphere was incredible. People were partying on the streets. Cars were honking all over the place. People were hanging out of windows and sunroofs without their shirts on, waiving their jersies frantically. Everyone was shouting, "SUPER BOWL!!!" Two little old ladies were coming out of a restaurant and some guy grabbed them, shook them, yelled, "SUPER BOWL!!!" at them, then hugged them and ran off. It was incredible. [/*:m:2cnae6le]
  6. Born into it.[/*:m:2cnae6le]
  7. I work for T-Mobile with our Web & Telesales systems bringing new products to market. I am a process analyst which basically means I define our business processes and look for better ways to do business. I am also a graduate student and will get my MBA in June of 2009.[/*:m:2cnae6le]

Top Bottom