• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official GameDay Thread: Seahawks @ Chargers - 8/11 (Pre-Wk1): WIN 24-17

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
CW never got a chance , why should TJ be any different ?

He was the worst QB on the field in a system he should know and be comfortable in!

And he almost threw the ball up for grabs on that play he got the grounding call , he was pressing . I don't think he's mentally tough enough to handle the pressure, and after the Vikings...... he's damaged goods.

Peter King named Seattle the team most likely to draft Luck . That means first pick and that means worst record .

I would rather rebuild with a young QB then pretend like we made a smart move with TJ .
Peter King's a dumbass. Does he really think the 'Hawks are going to be worse than the Bills or Redskins?

Idahawk

Reaction score
No one is suggesting the Jackson is going to be an upgrade.. It's just hard to downgrade from what Hasselbeck gave us last season despite a few good games here and there.

Analysts last season considered the Seahawks to be the worst team in the division, and the 49ers to win it. Analysts have hunches. No definitive evidence. Don't read into it.

Uh we did downgrade at the QB position , only TJs momma thinks different ? You don't need to be an analyst to know that .

Idahawk

Reaction score
Very different situation...Last year we were coming off a joke of a season with Moron Jr., this year we are coming off a playoff win and a team more than a few have had a year together....

????? What does this have to do with people on this forum condemning CW after his first game ?

Reaction score
Uh we did downgrade at the QB position , only TJs momma thinks different ? You don't need to be an analyst to know that .

It's not like Hasselbeck had a good season last year..

There were 27 QB's last season that were more successful last season than Hasselbeck purely based on passer rating. Granted that's not the most "go-to" stat, but it says all it needs to.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Peter King's a dumbass. Does he really think the 'Hawks are going to be worse than the Bills or Redskins?

I have no idea what he thinks ? He named the Seahawks first , then named the redskins . We are not projected to do very well in most the talking heads minds and with good reason.

I don't need to list the reasons , but we deserve to be looked at as a lower tier team.

I hope that we do well I really do . I have just seen to many rebuilding seasons and suffered through the 5-8 win years to have much hope at this point . But that's why they play the games .

Reaction score
I have no idea what he thinks ? He named the Seahawks first , then named the redskins . We are not projected to do very well in most the talking heads minds and with good reason.

I don't need to list the reasons , but we deserve to be looked at as a lower tier team.

I hope that we do well I really do . I have just seen to many rebuilding seasons and suffered through the 5-8 win years to have much hope at this point . But that's why they play the games .

It's all speculation... Why people read into speculation so deeply is beyond me. Sports analysts are wrong more often than they're right.

S

Seattlehawk94

It's not like Hasselbeck had a good season last year..

There were 27 QB's last season that were more successful last season than Hasselbeck purely based on passer rating. Granted that's not the most "go-to" stat, but it says all it needs to.

He had a damn good season considering that he had no OL and WAS PLAYING WITH A BROKEN HAND...

????? What does this have to do with people on this forum condemning CW after his first game ?

It has to do with the fact there is HOPE now, last year going into the season we had an NFL Washout/College Coach (some called him "Erickson II") playing Chuckles last year was bad enough with those circumstances...This year with a great offensive attack and weapons that can play putting into Chuckles would be a joke....TJack is the best we've got, Chuckles isn't worth a bag of cow shit...

Idahawk

Reaction score
He had a damn good season considering that he had no OL and WAS PLAYING WITH A BROKEN HAND...

It has to do with the fact there is HOPE now, last year going into the season we had an NFL Washout/College Coach (some called him "Erickson II") playing Chuckles last year was bad enough with those circumstances...This year with a great offensive attack and weapons that can play putting into Chuckles would be a joke....TJack is the best we've got, Chuckles isn't worth a bag of cow shit...

I personally believe that we have not seen enough of CW to evaluate him at the position yet . If anybody here thinks they have well they should call a pro team and go be a scout , cause your good.

TJ has more time under his belt and for me is easier to evaluate based on games and stats . Could he get better sure anyone can .

And at the same time Portis deserves his look as well .

I have hope too, I just don't think handing the starting job to any one guy at this time is a sound coaching decision ?

It as obvious as the nose on your face that we are in the QB market in next years draft .

Reaction score

He was extremely spotty. He had 2 maybe 3 good games the entire year. The rest was won on special teams... It was not a good season, even considering his lack of protection and broken wrist.

Top Bottom