• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Optimus Prime v. Megatron

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Man he's just asking for it isnt he? I cant wait until we get to the SB with this guy, the pre-game week will be all kinds of smack talk, and way bettter then what J. Stevens could muster up vs. Joey Porter.

Reaction score
I'm with szat. Dude is asking for it. Needs to be a bit more humble. I know confidence is probably a cornerbacks best friend, but damn dude, take the foot off the pedal just a little bit. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't want to give a guy like Calvin Johnson any more reasons to elevate his game.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Makes it a bit more exciting, IMO. And gives us something to talk about other than the QB.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Megatron only has 1 TD catch this season and it wasn't even throw by Stafford. Sherman is daring Stafford to throw at him . Teams have been double and tripling teaming MT or rolling coverage to his side and going man of the other receivers, I don't think Sherman will be alone one on one , but you never know .

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah Sherm just gettting in his head early, Im sure Calvin and most 7'0 250 WR's would think the jib laughable.
I agree it makes it exciting...... Its like.... sherm knows exactly where the line is, and just barely crosses it over it... that is his speciality!

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351218049.578362.jpg

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Reaction score
OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not overly concerned about it. Like I said, I agree with Sando. It likely has no effect on the game itself.

Al Calderon

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't think sherman is asking for it. He isn't trash talking johnson calling him names he's just saying I'm your cornerback equal, someone with your size that can shut you down. I think its awesome! Autobots roll out!

Reaction score
I'm not overly concerned about it. Like I said, I agree with Sando. It likely has no effect on the game itself.
The whole Megatron thing doesn't bother me too much. I think it would've been more fitting if he changed his name to Optimus Prime after he shuts down Johnson, and we win in Detroit. He's going to look like a jackass if he gets burned by Johnson a couple of times and they win the game.

I think we eat his shit up because we're all Seahawks fans. But to everyone else he probably comes off a little Harbaughish.... Know what I mean?

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Alright so who is Omega Supreme going to be?

Together they will form Optimus Supreme.

I like Sherms sense of humor, it shows confidence in our D to opponents.

Reaction score
Doesn't everyone else in the league love that douch bag?
I'm sure if you poled most people around the country outside of the Bay Area, most folks would say he's a douche bag. I'd bet a case of beer Jim Schwartz and people in Detroit don't like him!

Top Bottom