• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OTL on ESPN.com has a special on year in review for Seattle.

Reaction score
I will read this along with the Sporting News paper, but this is the second sport magazine that has brought it up about the year of disappointment in Seattle. I will write a blog post on the state of the Seahawks in the past year, but I feel content given the past few weeks. I have no doubt we will re-take our spot atop of the West in 2009.

S

Seattlehawk94

Another Big LOser bit of self promotion...

This year sucked...Just another reason for Big LOser to get his name in the papers.

S

Seattlehawk94

I hope his flesh eating bacteria returns and he becomes Seattle's Biggest Corpse...He'd probably try to have his funeral promoted though on his death bed.

I hate that fat living in his mommy's basement unemployed self promoting sucking off my tax dollars piece of shit.

Fuck him and the horse he crushed (and later ate) trying to ride in on...He doesn't rep me as a fan..As Irish said "He's nothing but a big fat fucking perpertraitor..."

Fuck him....

S

Seattlehawk94

He is.....The biggest (by that I mean both fattest and largest) douchebag in the world.

Dude claims he's somehow a better fan because he's unemployed, lives in his dads basement, and has time to greet players at the airport...Well, NO SHIT SHERLOCK, it's not like you have to fucking BE AT WORK or anything like that..He also claims he's so fat because he WANTS to be on TV and it's easier to see him being 600 bills.

DOUCccccccHHHbag....

If anyone has seen the ESPN article they might enjoy looking at the comments section...It's basically a bunch of Seattlefucktards defending him while the rest of the WORLD makes jokes about him sucking away our tax dollars being a 600lb ex-pothead boozehound unemployed worthless pile of cat shit in the little box we call life....

FYI: The guy hasn't worked since being a strip club bouncer (LOLOLOL), he get's his fucking tickets for free, he won the lottery and blew his winnings on game jerseys, got sick and had US pay for it, and I know people who work for the Thunderbirds whom he bashes because them and the Fuskies (another team he hates along with the Zags and Cougs) because they won't fall for his scheme and give him free tickets to basically claim he's a better fan than any of us...He's called the T-Birds and TOLD them they need him to come to games to "boost attendance" and him just being there will make them money...They told him in a nice way to FUCK OFF and he's bashed them ever since.

FUCK HIM...I hope he fucking get's that flesh eating shit back...That virus would have a virtual feast eating that pile of lard, might take them decades before he'd be dead with all the full bellies they'd have! :twisted:

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
He is.....The biggest (by that I mean both fattest and largest) douchebag in the world.

Dude claims he's somehow a better fan because he's unemployed, lives in his dads basement, and has time to greet players at the airport...Well, NO SHIT SHERLOCK, it's not like you have to fucking BE AT WORK or anything like that..He also claims he's so fat because he WANTS to be on TV and it's easier to see him being 600 bills.

DOUCccccccHHHbag....

If anyone has seen the ESPN article they might enjoy looking at the comments section...It's basically a bunch of Seattlefucktards defending him while the rest of the WORLD makes jokes about him sucking away our tax dollars being a 600lb ex-pothead boozehound unemployed worthless pile of cat shit in the little box we call life....

FYI: The guy hasn't worked since being a strip club bouncer (LOLOLOL), he get's his fucking tickets for free, he won the lottery and blew his winnings on game jerseys, got sick and had US pay for it, and I know people who work for the Thunderbirds whom he bashes because them and the Fuskies (another team he hates along with the Zags and Cougs) because they won't fall for his scheme and give him free tickets to basically claim he's a better fan than any of us...He's called the T-Birds and TOLD them they need him to come to games to "boost attendance" and him just being there will make them money...They told him in a nice way to FUCK OFF and he's bashed them ever since.

FUCK HIM...I hope he fucking get's that flesh eating shit back...That virus would have a virtual feast eating that pile of lard, might take them decades before he'd be dead with all the full bellies they'd have! :twisted:

Ha!

S

Seattlehawk94

manc seahawk said:
:lol: at Seahawk94

saying what everyone else meant

That's my M.O. though....You should know that by now my British Brotha! ;)

Top Bottom