• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Playstation 3/Network

S

Seattlehawk94

Anyone else got it?

Anyone else on PSNetwork?

If you want to....Hit me up:

Seattlehawk94 is my screenname.

[email protected] is my email listed over there...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Madden 09 and
NBA 09 The Inside...

I've got voice as well so if you ever want to set up a Madden game hit me up.

Reaction score
real men are on xbox live 94 lol.

If anyone has xbox live my gamertag is Th1sTimeWasMine... I've been playing Gears Of War 2 a lot, but I also play Halo 3 and Madden '09.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:

If anyone has xbox live my gamertag is Th1sTimeWasMine... I've been playing Gears Of War 2 a lot, but I also play Halo 3 and Madden '09.

Real men have BluRay and better graphics.. :lol:

I'm getting a 360 for Christmas so we'll all have to do an online Madden League when that's the case....

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
bobflipaburger said:

Real men have BluRay and better graphics.. :lol:

I'm getting a 360 for Christmas so we'll all have to do an online Madden League when that's the case....

lol but better games are on 360 (Gears 1 & 2 and Halo 3.)

Yeah that sounds cool... Dibs on Chargers! Unless we're doing a draft.

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
Could we make this a Playstation3/Xbox 360 Network thread, cuz I too have 360 Live, hit me up those who have it. My gamertag is Sl1t ThrOat, thats a capitol "o" not a zero. I play COD4 and 5, Halo 3, and Rockband. Just send me a message so I know who it is.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Dude, fuckin 94, check your messages! I sent you one asking you if you EVER sign on PS Network? I shot you a friend request ( Ha! Friend... ) like 10 years ago, and you haven't replied or added me... Sign on, you bastard!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Dude, I'll add you when I go online there..Haven't played PS3 in a long time.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Cole said:
Why? The PS3 is better in every way...

You think its online experience is better than the 360? Funny, because no one else in the world agrees with you. And the 360's controller is 100x better and much more compliant with HCI guidelines.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I have both and without the Blu Ray, PS3 is worthless to me..

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
You think its online experience is better than the 360? Funny, because no one else in the world agrees with you. And the 360's controller is 100x better and much more compliant with HCI guidelines.

That and the exclusivity of games are the only things the 360 has on the PS3... Can you name another? Also, I like the PS controller better. 360s is too big and fat ( explains why you prefer it :lol: ).

Anyhoo, you palpably don't play video games... What could you possibly know? It's apparent that none of you do, so I find this conversation to be quite inconsequential...

Reaction score
Cole said:
Number 18 said:

That and the exclusivity of games are the only things the 360 has on the PS3... Can you name another? Also, I like the PS controller better. 360s is too big and fat ( explains why you prefer it :lol: ).

Anyhoo, you palpably don't play video games... What could you possibly know? It's apparent that none of you do, so I find this conversation to be quite inconsequential...

I haven't been playing a whole lot lately, but I do play video games.

So far we have

360:
Better Games
Better online experience

PS3:
Nothing

The controllers thing is subjective, but I prefer the 360 controller.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I haven't been playing a whole lot lately, but I do play video games.

So far we have

360:
Better Games
Better online experience

PS3:
Nothing

The controllers thing is subjective, but I prefer the 360 controller.

No offense, Adam, but I'm going to render you stark useless and a liability to this conversation, because everything in your previous statement is a clear indication of your ineptness at video games and/or video game knowledge.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Cole said:
controller better. 360s is too big and fat ( explains why you prefer it :lol: ).

And I find you be a douchebag who probably hasn't even been to first base...Hell, you probably haven't even reached the on-deck circle yet... :lol:

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't expect any of you to know much about video games and in no way am I surprised that you don't. I'm only 16, so apart from sports, friends, and school, I play video games. You all, on the other hand, should have jobs, so I don't assume you have the time to play... Although 18 and 94 are on these forums ALL the time, so maybe you're both unemployed 30 year olds... Wait... Don't tell me being the moderator of a forum are your jobs... :lol: Are they?!

Top Bottom