• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Prediction Thread

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
This game should have two 150 yard running games and go pretty fast.

Hawks 10

Eagles 13

Sorry guys, cant see without, Matthew, Kern, Branch & possibly Lofa!

seahawker 562

Huddler
Reaction score
Our offense was looking a lot better with 3rd down conversions. But we got a couple bad calls, made some stupid plays and eventually lost...

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
I was at that game :'( lol

SO YOU ARE THE CURSE!

LMAO

Just messin.....Damn that one sucked ass....Longest play from Scrimmage EVER in Hawks history on the first play only to never even move the ball again....Pathetic!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
bobflipaburger said:
I was at that game :'( lol

SO YOU ARE THE CURSE!

LMAO

Just messin.....Damn that one sucked ass....Longest play from Scrimmage EVER in Hawks history on the first play only to never even move the ball again....Pathetic!

Ok get this...
I missed that play... We were stuck in traffic... When I got there we were surrounded by the most obnoxious Eagles fans in the entire stadium one of which couldn't have cared less about the game all he cared about was the eagles and giants covering the spread and kevin Curtis getting him fantasy points... Oh and the dog I was rooting for in the weiner dog race lost lol (not really).

Top Bottom