• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Putting the Imp in Pimp!

TheImperial

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey guys,

New guy here, figured I'd drop in and join with all the grief-stricken ranting after the last two games, haha!

1. Why did you choose your screenname?
The Imperial was a character I played in an MMO about five years ago - the user name stuck and it's become what I use on every message board I'm on for the most part.
2. Real Name (optional).
You can call me Will, because that's my name, hahah.
3. Favorite Seahawk Player (All-Time and Current).
I think we're all bound to mention Largent, right? But as of late, Carlson has definitely become my favorite.
4. Favorite Game All-Tme.
NFC Championship game, c'mon!
5. Favorite Moment as a Fan.
My first ever live Seahawks (and NFL) game, last year at Qwest Field against the Rams. Walking up into the stadium for the first time and taking it all in was totally awesome.
6. Why You Are a Fan.
Long story very, very short: I wasn't much into the NFL growing up, being more of a college guy (that's mainly the case in Oklahoma). However, all around the same time, I got disillusioned with a lot of the college football bullcrap and got bit by an undeniable urge and bug to move up to the Northwest. So in 2003, I started watching more NFL and following the Hawks. After having been in Portland for three years now, I guess I kind of view my membership in the 12th Man as part of my larger identity and life change and all that stuff having moved 2000 miles away from home and the like.
7. Any Other Information You Wish to Share.
Happy to be here!

Top Bottom