• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Recievers been dropping passes n deffense gives up to much

seahawks_fan_IA

Huddler
Reaction score
Every year it seems that the recievers for seattle have been dropping passes, not just this year. Is it that the recievers suck or is the coaching staff just not coaching these players and getting them ready to play? I'm pretty ticked as a fan

Also it seems that the deffense backs give up alot of plays, not just this year but in the past few. Our deffensive backs play two hand touch football and can't tackle. We need a hard hitting deffensive back like Bob Sanders for the Colts.

Sign me up to make this kind of $$$$$$$ these players make and I can drop passes and play two hand touch football.

I think the focus in the offseason is to pick up a couple good proven recievers in the nfl release Branch if he doesn't come back strong the rest of the season(how many games has he played in since he came from New England?). Pick up a couple veteran deffensive backs that stick it too the recievers and stop playing to give up all the yards then try to stop them and hold them to field goals. Then get the best available player in the draft at the time the seahawks pick

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Problem is, they have to resign Leroy Hill - well, they don't have to, but he has been one of the best performers this season.

I just hope we don't end up with a top 5 pick. If we botch the pick, our salary cap would be screwed for years to come.

Reaction score
Are you crazy man? Branch is a great WR when he isn't hurt. Burleson will be back and Engram (Who I think is 35) might think about being done with the NFL.

That would leave Branch and Burleson as reliable WR's with Robinson and Colbert (Who we wasted a 3rd round pick on) as the 2 guys behind them. We really need to pick up a good WR in this draft.

seahawker 562

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
Are you crazy man? Branch is a great WR when he isn't hurt. Burleson will be back and Engram (Who I think is 35) might think about being done with the NFL.

That would leave Branch and Burleson as reliable WR's with Robinson and Colbert (Who we wasted a 3rd round pick on) as the 2 guys behind them. We really need to pick up a good WR in this draft.

but the point is that branch is always hurt! so guess we'll never get to see what hes got. Cut him.

Reaction score
We can't cut Branch. It's good just to have him around. If we do get a good draft pick next year we will have to get a WR or another offense guy that can make a huge difference and won't get hurt like Branch/Hasselbeck have over the past few years.

TInumber66

Huddler
Reaction score
The problem is that they are always gettin hurt and dropping the passes, all our receivers look good on paper but they end up getting hurt really quick. I think we need to higher a new coaching staff for recivers and injuires

Reaction score
What we do is sign everyone to a 1 year deal or a longer deal, but make it so they have little cap impact next season... 2010 there is no salary cap.

Top Bottom