• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ricky " running " Watters

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Yeah what happened remember last year seahawks.com would show the highlight of all the raisings. I haven't seen it lately.

It's because it's not working this year! :lol: :oops: :roll: :cry:

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
I love our pregame rituals, raising the flag and letting the Hawk fly, it awesome that we have a cool ritual. It would be cool if we had something every time we scored a TD, kinda like when the Pats fire off the muskets or the Bucs fire off the cannons.

Reaction score
12thManzAlive said:
I love our pregame rituals, raising the flag and letting the Hawk fly, it awesome that we have a cool ritual. It would be cool if we had something every time we scored a TD, kinda like when the Pats fire off the muskets or the Bucs fire off the cannons.

We could tar and feather the whole crowd!..... And we'll use Jet engines to fire the feathers because that's related to the northwest.

Blue Demon

Huddler
Reaction score
12thManzAlive said:

We do have flag bearers that run out across the field from both sides when we score.
Not as cool as a cannon though.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Blue Demon said:
12thManzAlive said:

We do have flag bearers that run out across the field from both sides when we score.

Maybe if we shot them OUT of a cannon?

Reaction score
It will be interesting who raises the flag, Sunday. I wonder if anyone is even interested in raising it right now. I mean I am, but I haven't received the call just yet.

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
[quote="Blue Demon":32jsdj3q]
12thManzAlive said:

Maybe if we shot them OUT of a cannon?[/quote:32jsdj3q]
Shot them out of cannons while we shot at them with muskets?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Id like to see our cheerleaders dye their b%$#s green ..the ones that have B$%#S that is ,and then all of them run on the field and go d*&% on each other after every single play while were losing and Fox to show it on TV..no blackout bullshit. :mrgreen: And they could carry flare guns or muskits who would really care at that point what was in their hands anyway

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Id like to see our cheerleaders dye their b%$#s green ..the ones that have B$%#S that is ,and then all of them run on the field and go d*&% on each other after every single play while were losing and Fox to show it on TV..no blackout bullshit. :mrgreen: And they could carry flare guns or muskits who would really care at that point what was in their hands anyway

That would be one hell of a distraction for the opposing defense... They'd be standing there staring and Deion Branch would be in the end zone with the ball lol.

We'll have to practice with them doing that so it doesn't back fire... I volunteer my services as coordinator.

Top Bottom