• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

S.A. may get a shot !

Idahawk

Reaction score
Looks like portis is toast for this week and SA may share carries with betts, or may be the main man, I for one want to root for him but..if he does well then the seahawks look like idiots. What do you think how will he do and do you miss him ! :ugeek:

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
I've been watching the Redskins periodically with hopes to catch glimpses of Shaun, so I'll definitely be watching Sunday. Shaun is actually 3rd string, so he'll only start if Clinton Portis and Ladell Betts can't play. Unfortunately, Betts is listed as probable...

Reaction score
6 days until Zorn, Stump and Shaun return to Seattle for the first time, while Shawn Springs is unsure if he will make the trip too.

Top Bottom