• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Safe pick vs the right pick

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
Hawk096 said:
What if of this year:

We stay healthy?!

still would not have gone anywhere
The D for the most part was healthy and the same 11 from previous year and they sucked
Matt would have won 2 more games I'd guess. Our Oline is getting old, slow, and they never have stayed healthy since the SB.

I think the D's worries were the incosistent scoring we had. I think they tried to take things into their own hands. I think if we had Matt we would def. score more and would have take pressure off of the D.

Reaction score
Our defense even last year struggled when they had to spend too long on the field. Part of that was their fault, but they need that time on the bench while the offense is driving down the field to re-charge their battery. A good football team is not unlike making a good chocolate chip cookie, if one ingredient is missing, the whole thing sucks. Plus one of our ingredients (Kelly Jennings) is rotten.

Reaction score
exactly vanilla. With Matt healthy again next year as well as our line and WRs our possessions will be longer. Allowing points to score and the D time to rest.

Reaction score
I think we will need a WR, but Michael Crabtree isn't considered a burner. He can catch and run routes, but he won't be that home run hitter like DeSean Jackson, Randy Moss or Larry Fitzgerald. All of which are quick receivers.

I think we take a Corner or Safety in the first and take a WR in the 2nd and a later round. The 3rd round pick would be a Tackle and the rest would just be like a RB/DT/TE, etc.

JGleas

Huddler
Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
But is there a safety worthy of a #4 pick?
Assuming Louis Delmas and Patrick Chung don't set records for most reps of 225 lbs. and run in the 4.2's, then no. Aka, their is a 99% chance in the end, there will be no Safety anywhere near worthy of that pick. Sorry. You guys can blame Taylor Mays for the lack of an elite Safety.

Top Bottom