• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sauce Gardner: I had a pretty good year, but still have a lot to work on

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Jets cornerback Sauce Gardner was chosen the NFL's defensive rookie of the year last season, but he thinks he's ready to make a bigger impact in Year Two.

“It was pretty cool you know, like always,” Gardner told the Detroit News. “You always have something to work on. I got a lot of things I can work on that’s going to get better coming into my second season. I had a pretty good year .”

So what does Gardner want to accomplish that he didn't as a rookie?

“I want to win a Super Bowl,” said Gardner. “I want to be the best teammate I can be. Not just my personal goals but I just want to be more team oriented. I just want to be the best teammate I can be to help my team win.”

With the arrival of Aaron Rodgers, the Jets have high expectations in 2023. Gardner being even better than he was as a rookie would go a long way toward helping the Jets get where they want to go.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom