• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawk28 (now)

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Glad to see she up and running again! Most here may remember me as "JP" Didn't do alot of posting, but stopped in to read almost every day. Got my best Seahawks news on the Huddle site. Anyway nice to see some familier names again ( GO HAWKS! )

OP
Seahawk28

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
1) wouldn't let me use 'JP', besides, always did like Curt Warner. He helped the old crew go to thier 1st AFC Championship

2) Jim

3) Mack Strong (pure class) & Matt

4) Raiders at Seattle in '96. Moon and McKnight went nuts on the Raiders in the second half

5) NFC Championship

6) Have been from the start. Great Northwest is in the NFL!!

7) Nuttin for now

S

Seattlehawk94

Great choice on a game! But it was in 1997 not 1996, that was also the game Rickey Dudley got f---ing OWNED by Daryl Williams on a pass over the middle.

OP
Seahawk28

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Think your right 94. I have the ticket stub on my board at work, so I couldn't remember the excact year. Hell gittin old :cool: I do seem to remember the final score being 45-34 though. Heck I think the Raiders had damn near 34 by half time! I was horse for two days after that game yelling at Raider fans. Seems there were more of them back then there were Hawk fans in the Kingdome

11/13/08 correction on the score :roll:

Top Bottom