• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks from Germany need your help

schulz_germany

Huddler
Reaction score
Good Morning SeahawkFans,

we are the Bremerhaven Seahawks from Germany an we need your help.

www.bremerhaven-sehawks.de

We are in the hunt for a sponsorpakage from a local radio station called energy bremen.
The value of that package is 20.000 Euro ( ca. 25.000 US-Dollar ).

For teams in germany sponsoring is very important, because the fanbase is not the same as in the usa.
To win this contest every sports club has to make a silly proposal.

Our idea is to pull a carriage full with people through our local christmas fair, completly equipped and with elkhorns on our heads.

We are in the last round of the competition ( the only footballteam left ) and now its on the people to vote.

We need every help we can get.

So everything you have to do, is to vote for us at http://www.energy.de/bremen/onair/2007- ... index.html

You just have to click on that link and vote for the Bremerhaven Seahawks. To complete the vote you have to type your name, the form of address and your e-mail into the fields.

There is also a field for spamprotection. Only the letters and numbers from that picture above must be type in here.

The two ckeckboxes are for the protection of your privacy and that you will not receive any mails from energy bremen.
So click both of these.

I am sorry for this type of spam. But as i said we can need every help we can get.
If we win we upload video of our carriage to youtube.

Sincerely yours

Robert Schulz

PS: Please forgive me my bad english.

Top Bottom