• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks - Green Bay game

sharenv

Huddler
Reaction score
Did anyone else out there catch the extra down they gave the Packers in the first quarter? After an incomplete pass to Jennings (who had to leave the game at that point) at about the 5:57 mark in the quarter, the next play was still 1st and 10. It should have been 2nd and 10. Then another incomplete pass would have been 3rd and 10. They gained 5 yards and should have been 4th and 5 but instead got another play and made the first down. It led to their second touchdown. Why didn't the Hawks coaching staff catch it? I even ran my DVR back and watched it a second time. I thought that's why they had people up in the booth -- to catch all these things. I wonder if they'll notice it when they watch the game tape tomorrow.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Who cares? We lost Okung to a serious sprain. They're saying he might be gone for as long as 2 months if it's really serious.

S

Seattlehawk94

2 months? Try all season if its bad, depending on the grade of the sprain, when I "sprained" mine it actually tore off bone chips with the ligaments and took 3 months in a cast and 2 months of rehab just to play pickup basketball...sprains can be worse than a total break..

Makes me wish we took Spiller even more now...unfuckingreal...

Reaction score
This team has had too many injuries over the past few years...

sharenv;49526 said:
Did anyone else out there catch the extra down they gave the Packers in the first quarter? After an incomplete pass to Jennings (who had to leave the game at that point) at about the 5:57 mark in the quarter, the next play was still 1st and 10. It should have been 2nd and 10. Then another incomplete pass would have been 3rd and 10. They gained 5 yards and should have been 4th and 5 but instead got another play and made the first down. It led to their second touchdown. Why didn't the Hawks coaching staff catch it? I even ran my DVR back and watched it a second time. I thought that's why they had people up in the booth -- to catch all these things. I wonder if they'll notice it when they watch the game tape tomorrow.
That's something I'd expect to happen in the 4th quarter of a preseason game, not the 1st.

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger;49536 said:
No, they said 2 months if it's really bad. I'm expecting them to say 2-6 weeks after the MRI today.

Of course they say that...Who wants to IR a top-10 pick before the season?

Top Bottom