• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Sign CB Brandon Browner

Reaction score
There was a school of thought heading into the off-season that the Calgary Stampeders would be unable to afford keeping their all-star cornerbacks Brandon Browner and Dwight Anderson.

With both headed into free agency, it was believed that the Stamps would have to choose between them.

Now, it appears, they won’t have to make that decision as Browner has agreed to terms with the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks, said his agent Peter Schaffer, and will make it official by signing a contract on Wednesday morning.

Read More: Browner expected to sign with NFL's Seahawks

S

Seattlehawk94

CFL elite CBs are actually a good move....It's a passing league and Browner is considered the CFL's best shutdown CB---when you are a shutdown CB in the CFL, that says something....They throw it like 50 times a game and you've got much more field in both width and length to defend.....Saw him play last year against my Leos and he pretty much controled his WR the whole game...

If you are going to pluck CFL players, DBs are always your best bet....

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
From what ive read, guy has good size, could be a safety even, and I like that he is quoted he had a hard time making the decision to leave his team... shows loyality, or intellegence if he's just fainting it.

Addresss a position of need, though he MAY have to change his number.

AND he is a Beaver which is good.

Reaction score
6'3" 210 that is a big ass corner!

This probably means we won't go after Nnamdi. That sucks.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't watch the CFL but from what you're saying it sounds good...Hell, how can it hurt from what he have?
As long as he doesn't start saying "aboot" and "ey"!
:Bananas2:

Reaction score
You guys dont get so excited he could be great but he could also suck.

Did everyone forget about Rickey Foley (CFL Defensive Player of the year 2009) and he didnt even get to the 53 man roster with us.

I do like this Browner guy, his size is crazy and if he works out that would be awesome.
But im just saying he isnt a sure thing.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
We just prefer to be optimistic at this point. Plenty of time to turn cynical next season! lol

EricOV;54086 said:
You guys dont get so excited he could be great but he could also suck.

Did everyone forget about Rickey Foley (CFL Defensive Player of the year 2009) and he didnt even get to the 53 man roster with us.

I do like this Browner guy, his size is crazy and if he works out that would be awesome.
But im just saying he isnt a sure thing.

Reaction score
Bru-Hed;54089 said:
We just prefer to be optimistic at this point. Plenty of time to turn cynical next season! lol

He was being optimistic... About signing Nnamdi by providing us a reason to still going after him. I think he should come here just because I haven't seen any of us misspell his name lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

Bru-Hed;54085 said:
As long as he doesn't start saying "aboot" and "ey"!
:Bananas2:

HEY NOW....lol...

I talk like that...haha...Seriously, I really do...

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;54105 said:
He was being optimistic... About signing Nnamdi by providing us a reason to still going after him. I think he should come here just because I haven't seen any of us misspell his name lol.

Yeah I would Love to get nNamID*

Woops sorry bob

No but i do want him.

Top Bottom