• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks tell their fans to shut up.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Can't say I blame them.

SEATTLE—Claiming the message was long overdue, players for the Seattle Seahawks issued a group statement Thursday imploring the team’s passionate, vocal fan base to shut the fuck up. “Hey, assholes, shut the fuck up and stop running your fucking mouths,” running back Marshawn Lynch said on behalf of the Seahawks roster, emphasizing that he and his fellow teammates have grown “sick and fucking tired” of hearing fans talk up the team at every available opportunity. “Yeah, we’re a good team and we’re having a good season. But that doesn’t mean you dickheads need to be constantly talking shit about us being the Super Bowl favorites and saying that no other team will have a chance against us for years to come. And just so we’re absolutely clear, you dumbasses aren’t ‘the 12th man,’ either. So just shut the fuck up already. Seriously, shut the fuck up.” Lynch added that fans also need to shut the fuck up when attending CenturyLink Field for this Sunday’s NFC Championship matchup against the San Francisco 49ers, calling the excessive crowd noise produced during Seahawks home games both “annoying” and “massively disrespectful.”

http://www.theonion.com/articles/seahawks-to-seattle-fans-shut-the-fuck-up,34967/

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Oh yes, and the whiners fans also didn't know they won 5 Superbowls in another article.

Yawn...

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Hawkstar

Huddler
Reaction score
Please tell me you know this is The Onion and are just being funny...I've seen far too many people take their articles seriously. (Although, how could you take an article seriously that drops an f-bomb in the title?)

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Of course its true.

In another article Kaeppernick was totally hetero.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Please tell me you know this is The Onion and are just being funny...I've seen far too many people take their articles seriously. (Although, how could you take an article seriously that drops an f-bomb in the title?)
Looks legit to me.....................:D

Top Bottom