• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seattle Free Agents

Reaction score
If you had to pick one or the other, keep Hill or sign Haynesworth, which would you choose? I'd take Haynesworth. Haynes always commands a double team, something no one on our line does, therefore making the rest of the line improved and the LB's job easier. The ends could get to the passer so the DB's would even look better! The face stomping of a Dallas Cowboy should be a pro rather than a con in my book. I really like Hill, but I think Haynes would make a bigger impact.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
If we can get a good defensive line (Haynesworth) and a good secondary (Draft CB/Safety) we won't really need to worry about resigning Hill.

We can probably just resign D.D. Lewis and have him start at LOLB. He did hella good when he had to replace Tatupu when he went down for a game or two.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Can we not tag him and then reach a long term deal that will lower his cap hit?

Yeah. It's not like the MLB there aren't certain days and stuff. Remember a lot of guys test the market, but ende up re-signing with teams.

Reaction score
Unrestricted:
* DT Rocky Bernard Bye
* WR Bobby Engram he will leave
* QB Charlie Frye bye
* G Chris Gray retired
* DT Howard Green keep
* TE Will Heller bye
* LB Leroy Hill bye too much $$
* LB D.D. Lewis gotta keep if hill leaves
* LB Wesley Mallard ??
* C Steve McKinney ??
* RB Maurice Morris finally good bye
* LS Jeff Robinson who?
* WR Koren Robinson bye
* FB Leonard Weaver keep but I like schmitt better
* G/T Ray Willis keep or draft G/T always injured
* G/T Floyd Womack keep or draft G/T always injured
Restricted:
* LB Lance Laury keep
Exclusive Rights
* CB Kevin Hobbs
* WR Jordan Kent KEEP!
* WR Ben Obomanu bye
* WR Courtney Taylor 1 last chance
* S C.J. Wallace duh keep might be our best ST player

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
More than anything we need A Big DT or an explosive #1 receiver because odds are that Branch will get hurt again. Two Free agent opportunities should guide the draft.

1. Sign Haynesworth and draft Crabtree
2. Cant sign Haynesworth sign FA WR Lance Moore and Draft DT B. J. Raji, Boston College

With 15 Million for Free Agents we should be able to:

1. Re-Sign Hill, Sign Lance Moore & Pick up a Free agent O-Lineman!!

Top Bottom