• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seattle Pravada unIntelligencer Last Editon TUESDAY!

S

Seattlehawk94

HOOORAH!

Courtesy of "mightycpa" from seattlepi.com:

Oh, bye-bye, Seattle PI
Looked into your bank account and you saw it run dry
Them big fat libs tear their clothes and ask why..
Oh-oh, this is how a newspaper dies...
this is how a newspaper dies...

Did you deprive Bush of love,
And did you also mock our God above?
Everybody tells me so!

Now did your paying readership go low?
and did your wacko opinions save your soul
and can you teach me how to think real slo-ohw?

And I know that you ain't learned a whit
Cause I read today's same old sh*t
you should give up the booze
cause you ain't got no ex-cuse!

It was so easy to once make a buck
when you printed the news and not the muck
but you knew you were out of luck
the day
the newspaper died

and I started singing

Bye-bye, Seattle PI
Looked into your bank account and you saw it run dry
Them big fat libs tear their clothes and ask why..
Oh-oh, this is how a newspaper dies...
this is how a newspaper dies...

Reaction score
I really don't mind newspapers getting shut down... I mean newspapers aren't essential nowadays with 24 hour news networks and the internet making information more readily available... Not to mention the effect on the environment.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it is sad that it is closing. But I will be the first to recognize two things:

1. If you don't evolve you die. The web totally killed print newspapers (especially with places like Ebay and Craigslist). They were too slow to adapt. Tough shit.

2. You cannot continually report one side of the story and expect to get away with it forever. Even Fox News knows this.

I hope Clare somehow gets to keep covering the Seahawks.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Only fools would make fun of others that are losing their jobs...Like the paper or hate the paper...that doesn't matter..how many dads and moms don't have jobs now....I mean in todays world and all that is going on some fuck gets his rocks off on this ? WOW truly some piece of shit people out there.

Karma is a bitch

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Idahawk said:
Only fools would make fun of others that are losing their jobs...Like the paper or hate the paper...that doesn't matter..how many dads and moms don't have jobs now....I mean in todays world and all that is going on some fuck gets his rocks off on this ? WOW truly some piece of shit people out there.

Karma is a bitch

Yeah, Karma is a huge bitch...

That's why those PI fuckers lost their jobs....Spending the last oh..As long as I remember bashing Republicans, attacking soldiers, calling WTO Terrorists "heros", calling for police officers to be fired, supporting fringe groups like PETA/ALF/Etc., ripping on religion (the Catholic and Mormon Churches in particular), attacking corporations around here causing some to leave costing others their jobs..

Yep...Karma is sure a bitch for them...

Guess it proves that bashing America and core values doesn't pay...Oh well...The Godless Heathen Communists still have the Stranger and Seattle Weakly..

Reaction score
As a journalist I will write where ever I can. Whether it be on the internet or paper. As long as I can write I don't care. The only thing I will miss about the PI is Clare. It's hard for me a NY fan to get the news before others see it. With the PI Clare often e-mailed me press releases and information before they were released to the major newses. I will miss the inside info, but will now just be checking TNT or the Times.

Top Bottom