• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Shaun Alexander Cut

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
It's not like he was getting any playing time anyways, but I was rooting for him. He'll always be one of my favorite players...

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3726118"]Former MVP Shaun Alexander cut by Washington Redskins - ESPN[/ame]

There's a poll on ESPN that asks if Shaun Alexander is a Hall of Famer. Last time I checked, 3/4 of the world says no... I voted yes.

Reaction score
Sad day. I think he's done and will retire either this week or next. If that Seahawk/Pat game was still a night game I think we would have seen the same thing like we did with Mack last year. Now the question is do you wait until next year and do him and Holmy together or honor Shaun this year? I say wait until we get a night game or at least win some games. I think it would be nice though to do Holmy, Matt, Walt and Shaun all the same night. We all know they are in the Ring of Honor eventually.

Reaction score
I think if you get 100 TDs including 28 in one season you should be a HOFer, but apparently most people don't agree... I bet most people don't realize how good he was in his prime because for most of his career we weren't getting much attention.

Reaction score
Bob I agree, but I do think part of his success came from the line. As much as I love Alexander I don't think they should just place him in the Hall of Fame. I do think he has earned it though. I mean he was a contributor of turning this team around and he was a marketer for Seattle. I don't know if the Hall will ever allow Shaun in there's a lot more haters of him then fans.

Top Bottom