• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Shocking photo's released...nsfw

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
This is not right...

9-1389889169-9fc3d3f292522b53dd6b377221e14e75.jpg

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I've never seen this much envy displayed with such teen angst. Next he's write a song about his breakup. Waaaah! lol :)

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I've never seen this much envy displayed with such teen angst. Next he's write a song about his breakup. Waaaah! lol :)
Hey, all I want is a chance to win my money back. But that's ok, I understand, you won a good bet, barely, and are afraid to lose. Perfectly reasonable way of thinking.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
And all I want is for you to keep wanting that...you're owned...live with it.

Team beat, dreams crushed and all that's left is twenty year old memories when you were 2 years old. (If that, I still think you're under age.)

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
And all I want is for you to keep wanting that...you're owned...live with it.

Team beat, dreams crushed and all that's left is twenty year old memories when you were 2 years old. (If that, I still think you're under age.)
That's 19 year old memories. Remind me again, when did you last win a Superbowl?

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
That's 19 year old memories. Remind me again, when did you last win a Superbowl?

My team hasn't won a Superbowl. Does that change my opinion of them? Not at all. I don't need a championship to appreciate the team or validate me being a supporter. In a way I'm glad we don't have 5 SB's, if it means I'd turn into a blowhard that brought up the titles every 5 freaking minutes like a 12 year old with turrets syndrome.

You and Raider fans are tied for relying on the past...only they haven't recently gotten their asses spanked by us, thus putting them into a raging PMS induced whine. But you go and strut your 5 wins...everyone knows you've got championships, but sadly...you got no class.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
My team hasn't won a Superbowl. Does that change my opinion of them? Not at all. I don't need a championship to appreciate the team or validate me being a supporter. In a way I'm glad we don't have 5 SB's, if it means I'd turn into a blowhard that brought up the titles every 5 freaking minutes like a 12 year old with turrets syndrome.

You and Raider fans are tied for relying on the past...only they haven't recently gotten their asses spanked by us, thus putting them into a raging PMS induced whine. But you go and strut your 5 wins...everyone knows you've got championships, but sadly...you got no class.
"Those grapes were probably sour anyway," said the fox.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
"Those grapes were probably sour anyway," said the fox.

Look up sour grapes. Usually the people that recently lost have them...you never have sour grapes from beating someone. Not one of your SB's went through the Seahawks. Because when it comes to a showdown...you lose.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Look up sour grapes. Usually the people that recently lost have them...you never have sour grapes from beating someone. Not one of your SB's went through the Seahawks. Because when it comes to a showdown...you lose.
It's actually a fable, about talking down something you want but can't have. No battles involved in the fable, only one sentient being, the fox, who wanted the grapes, could not have them, and so decided that they were sour anyway.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It's actually a fable, about talking down something you want but can't have. No battles involved in the fable, only one sentient being, the fox, who wanted the grapes, could not have them, and so decided that they were sour anyway.

So your loss was sweet then? Great...glad you enjoyed it.

Because the idea that you'd beat the Seahawks in the NFC Championship, now that was the f#cking fable.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
So your loss was sweet then? Great...glad you enjoyed it.

Because the idea that you'd beat the Seahawks in the NFC Championship, now that was the f#cking fable.
Well, that's an interesting position to take, given how close it was. If Harbaugh doesn't have a brain fart, calls a time out, Kaep doesn't make that stupid throw. There is a very good chance we score, leave you with no time left, and win the game. But it's a fable? Please.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
If's and but's...that's right...you backpedal as good as your DB's...which isn't that good.

Now Harbaugh sucks at coaching...make up your mind signature boy. You sound like a really bad attorney, when pressed you become a stuttering prick spider.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
If's and but's...that's right...you backpedal as good as your DB's...which isn't that good.

Now Harbaugh sucks at coaching...make up your mind signature boy. You sound like a really bad attorney, when pressed you become a stuttering prick spider.
You might want to take a class in reading comprehension. I just can't say enough good things about it.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
You might want to take a class in reading comprehension. I just can't say enough good things about it.

You said "You coach had a brain fart". That means in the most important game HE BLEW IT. Or did he turn in a grade A coaching job?

It's not comprehension you lack, its basic communication. You got beat...that means you lost. The fantasy in your head is you think you won...well except for all those bloody mistakes that we didn't make.

But whatever...you must be new to football.

Top Bottom