• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Some changes should be made

What should the Hawks do?

• Glad Holm is leaving

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep Mora as HC

• Replace Mora as HC

• Draft WR in 1st round

• Total voters

blotsfan

Huddler
Reaction score
Definitely shouldn't try to get a veteran receiver. The market is really weak this year (especially since we signed Evans :D ) and anyone you could sign would cost a lot of money.

Reaction score
Crabtree was redshitrted last year, so he's eligible to enter the draft this season... I want to draft him, him and Carlson would lay an AWESOME foundation for our offense in the future

Reaction score
Ok first in Perfectville Seahawk Heaven here is how draft day goes:
1st Round Michael Crabtree
4-6 Round we take Graham Harrell. Have Hasselbeck train him and he already has a bond built with Michael.

We already have heard that Greg Knapp will be our Offensive Coordinator after this year. He runs a pretty identical West Coast Offense like Gil and Holmy.

2nd Round take a good Cornerback and trade Jennings for a fifth-round pick. The one we sent for Keary Colbert.

Reaction score
I agree with Crabtree or at least another good WR in the first round. With the Seahawks probably going 2-8 after Sunday we probably won't get more than 2 wins the rest of the season with how tough the schedule will be.

Cardinals (L)
Redskins (L)
Cowboys (L)
Patriots (L, NBC game and Holmgren might try to get a big win over the Pats, but the Seahawks offense isn't equipped to take on the fierce Pats defense.)
Rams (W, but I really think we should just take the loss here for a better pick in the draft)
Jets (L)
Cardinals (W, Cardinals will be resting their guys and we'll be trying to get some momentum for next year)

4-12 is our best bet, but I wouldn't be surprised if we went 3-13.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
With so many deplorable teams this year, it's going to be difficult to get a Top 5 pick even with a 3-13/4-12 record.

Top Bottom