• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sounds like Kearse won't play this Sunday

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
That's the one area the Hawks can't afford to lose anybody. Aside from Baldwin, the passing game might all be on the shoulders of the two rookies in this game

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
It was Lockette blocking downfield during BeastQuake 2.0 right? Richardson needs more opportunities as well to showcase his talent. I'd prefer making sure Kearse is healthy for the playoffs as this home game against the lambs, while a classic trap-game, doesn't require his talents.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Lockette was awesome on that play. He was flying at the end of the play when he got one more bump on the last defender near the goal line, he came from way back to close in and make that block. I'm really liking his play, very unselfish, hard working, do whatever it takes to win. I guess to a certain extent the whole team is playing like that right now, but he seems to put it on display every time he gets on the field, and that play was probably the best example yet this season.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
It was Lockette blocking downfield during BeastQuake 2.0 right? Richardson needs more opportunities as well to showcase his talent. I'd prefer making sure Kearse is healthy for the playoffs as this home game against the lambs, while a classic trap-game, doesn't require his talents.

Can't call it a trap game when you've already lost to the mighty Rams!:laugh:

Top Bottom