• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Studio City Chapter of Seattle Seahawks!!

JimR

Huddler
Reaction score
My name is Jim Rothman.
I'm the president of the Seattle Seahawks Chapter of Studio City, CA. We are a fun loving group of devoted Seahawks fans like you! And like you, we are always looking for more people to watch the game with us. We all originated from Seattle and simply moved to California for life's endeavors.

As of October 28th, we are in out permanent home at The Man Cave, in Studio City, CA every Sunday to watch the game.

Now, what's important to understand is, I don't own the bar, I'm not affiliated with the bar and I don't make any $ from Seahawks fans showing up. I just like the idea of a group if devoted Seahawks fans out here in CA to show up each week and harmoniously celebrate the best team in the NFL and how awesome is it that we have our own place to do that!

We have 5 brand new members show up tonight at random!!

But the word needs to spread in order for our group to grow and I need your help to do that. We want to increase our family of Seahawks fans every week!

We have a FB page up as well. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/504998132924054/

So come join a bunch of great people who enjoy watching our Seahawks play!!

We hope to see you there!!

2013-09-29-13-48-13-jpg.210

Top Bottom