• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Superbowl

Will you watch the superbowl?

• Yes, Of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I've been asking myself this since the Steelers won the AFC championship

Will you even watch this shit match up?

S

Seattlehawk94

Of course....

I've watched every Superbowl that I can remember, the first one I saw was in person at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena when my native LOS ANGELES Rams played the Stealers and lost..Haven't missed one since...

I was 2 so I got to sit on my late father's lap and get in for free....Still remember it like it was yesterday, don't remember alot about the game but do remember it was the first time I was ever in a stadium in my life and remember all the people cheering and clapping.... :D

Not bad eh? First sporting event I ever attended was Superbowl XIV..

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd like to, but I hate both teams, and I don't want to root for anyone. But I hate the Steelers more than the Cards...so......I wish they could both lose!

Reaction score
No matter how much I hate the teams, there's no way I'm not watching the Superbowl. I also predict a large amount of alcohol being consumed to ease the pain a little bit as well.

Reaction score
It's only an unofficial National Holiday! + it's the last game of the year (not counting the Pro Bowl). You bet I'm watching! +, The Boss is gonna rock the halftime show... :D

Top Bottom