• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

T.O. Gone the way of the buffalo

Idahawk

Reaction score
At least he's out of the NFC and we may never face him again unless its the playoffs.....Buffalo is that team deperate enough

Reaction score
I don't think this will do much for Buffalo. Owens will just cause distractions and probably won't make a huge impact besides getting double-teamed. Trent Edwards isn't exactly Romo or McNabb.

Reaction score
He signed a one-year deal and will basically be a pill on this team. I feel for Edwards cause I think he could be something, but TO is just going to get on his case day-in-and-day-out. I do think with the small media in Buffalo though this maybe the best situation for TO. I am lucky working with a local paper I do get to go to Bills training camp this year and work on an article.

Reaction score
T.O. is always a good teammate his first year, and that makes him a good signing on a one year deal in my book, so long as it's not with the Hawks. I don't hate T.O. He always works his ass off and gets pissed at his teams for under-performing. I don't think he should open his idiot mouth about it, but I get why he is such a malcontent.

Reaction score
T.O, Lee Evans, Roscoe Perrish, Marshawn Lynch... I have to say I think this does do something for the Bills. They have a lot of weapons around Trent Edwards no... Plus the tandem they're throwing out there at as starting WRs... You have the big and physical WR in T.O. and the short and quick WR in Lee Evans, I've always liked that because you can probably find at least one match up you like and with the running game they had last year they should be able to set the pass up nicely. If TO behaves this team is a team to watch out for... They might even lose another super bowl! :lol: :lol:

Although I will say that adding TO after a major collapse in the second half of the season last year doesn't sound like the greatest idea... If he's the TO we all have come to know then that may just happen again.

Top Bottom