• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tale of the Tape

S

Seattlehawk94

Will not be seen this week, just like last week...

The sewer pipe broke in my yard and they had to gut my whole basement and throw EVERYTHING away down there.... :x

Basically they are digging up my whole back yard.....So I've only had time to post and check in a couple of times a day....I'll have it up by next game though for you guys and I'll even make a these past two just for the archives.

Sorry about that...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

LMAO

Yeah, tell me about it.....Just got 90% of that stuff after the fire...

Sometimes it's better to have no luck I guess...

Only positive is I'm getting a new basement out of the deal....Think I'm going to make the Black Shamrock South down there...I was out looking at bars and pool tables today, figure it's a blessing in disguise because I can start over on that part of the house from scratch.

Top Bottom