• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thank God!

Reaction score
I just found out the Huddle is back. SeattleLoveHawks was my old user name but since my ex-girl friend made that for me and it making me sound like a whiner fan I changed it. So who here is from the old Huddle?

S

Seattlehawk94

Flippy
Texas Made (Cole now)
Irish
Potts
Mason
You
Phaze
Me
and a few others....

Glad to see you are back!

Glad

OP
S
Reaction score
I tried using seahawks.net and seahawkblue.com but those didn't cut it out for me. Anyone see JP stink it up in the probowl? :oops:

S

Seattlehawk94

Why do you think we call them .not for?

A rundown of Seahawks sites:
.not---A bunch of dude's living in mom's basement who toe the line of Todd Inbreda and basically suck his small cock.
Sal's---A bunch of wiggers and homeboys who toe the company line and suck Sal's dick...Most are basement dwellers...
Becky's Place---A home of the Prozac Nation version of the Hawks, where Moses goes for attention and recognition because his wife won't give him the play....Run by some skitzo chick in the Mid-West, basically it's full of "positive" (HIV) Seahawks "fans" who never think there is anything wrong.
ESPN---Full of douchebag basement dwellers and teenagers...Most are scared of their own shadows.
Blue----Like Becky's Place only Northwest based...Once a dude from there called 222 came up in here and started TRYING to smack..I owned him and like the bitch he is he kissed my ass before running away.
Spot----Like 2 posters there?
Harpers---Hasn't had a post on that site since November.
Central----Much like this place but everyone seems to have migrated back here.
PI/Times---Basement dwellers who are more into Bush bashing than talking football...

Funniest thing...They all hate eachother but agree on one thing...They all HATE the Huddle more and mention us regularly, they cheered when the 9/11 thing caused us to fold for awhile...It stems from the fact we've OWNED them up and down in terms of trolling their sites, out smacking them, and getting NATIONAL ATTENTION...They were livid that the 9/11 thing caused us to be called "The Most Popular Seahawks Fansite" (quote from a writer at the New Yawk Post), and hate the fact most opponent fans know us as the place to be on a game week...

Glad you are back Rock..

S

Seattlehawk94

You want a laugh?

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=114&f=1941&t=23415

LMAO

Check out the pics of some of these fucks?

Dudes: Look like Star Trek Convention types or else NSYNC wannabes, love the dude posting pics of his wife being a whore with their "roommate". Fucking priceless...
Chicks: Either; fat, bug eyed, whores, attention whores, fat bug eyed attention whores.

Basically that site is full of Inbreeda's asskissers and tossers.

Fuck them...LMAO

I remember when the site went up for sale and we thought about buying it....They wouldn't sell it to us because they knew after we'd won the battle we'd DESTROY and OWN their sorry asses...

Would've been fun to go in there though and banhammer all their long term members one by one...lol

P.S. That Seahawkette chick looks like the Budweiser frog with those bug eyes. And the Little Pink Seahawks chick looks like she should lay off the Krispy Kremes...lol If those are the "hotties" of Seahawks Nation I hope no one breeds with those trolls and the Nation ends... :lol: We don't need a fanbase full of Sloths from the Goonies.

S

Seattlehawk94

SeahawkWag said:
? doesn't work for me
I got banned for calling SA Shawna Alexandria and calling him a soft runner :roll:

It's a joke of a site over there....We should organize a riot to kick their fucking heads in on the night of their "Notbash" where they meet up once a year to bukake each other and masturbate to pics of Tom Flores. :lol:

We could have a "Huddle Bash--Their heads in" party where our Soccer Hooliganesque group basically beats the shit out of them then goes drinking and tipping over cars afterwards... :lol:

Seahawks Huddle The Movie:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdP0JXZpbx0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdP0JXZp ... re=related[/ame]

Top Bottom