• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thanks for Nothing Rams !

Idahawk

Reaction score
Couldn't even manage to beat the Curds with Ryan Somebody at QB a 4th string guy ? Well now your officially eliminated , neither the Cards or the Rams looked good in any phase of the game , it was hard to watch. Another 500 season or worse for the Rams and the Cards are on life support .

Bruce Ariens said something about the media talking about the number one defense and he said it wears red and white ! A clear shot at the Seahawks , lol

Problem the cards have now is that they can't score , and the Seahawks can ...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't be an ingrate, at least you could thank the Rams for eliminating AZ's 1st and 2nd string QBs!;) What you watched last night were two rock solid defenses playing against disadvantaged offenses. I was most impressed with the play of AZ's O line. I don't believe their defense can stop teams with better offenses now that they are down to their 3rd string QB. Even with Palmer at QB they were winning UGLY games in the 4th quarter. That won't cut it against the Seahawks, anywhere. Only the Rams stand in the Seahawks way of winning the division. AZ may make the playoffs but they are one and done.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
As long as the Cards continue to play that kind of defense, they are a threat. If you're operating in a world where there's no such thing as touchdowns (like when it was 12-3 last night I saw it as a 3-possession game) the Cards have a shot at winning the football game.
The Hawks don't exactly burn it up on the scoreboard so when they go down there and play the Cards in the desert, they will have to force a couple turns and short fields to put it on ice. Otherwise it's anybody's game. Not only that but aside from last year's game down there, it's never easy playing the Cards in their house.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Would have been nice for them to knock off the cards for sure. But we are still in charge and don't need any help as far as the division goes. Looking at the final three games i don't see any reason why we can't win all three. The D's we will face are all legit, but the offenses are all struggling, and our D is still the best which will give us the edge we need to get this done. if we can take care of the ball and not give our opponents short fields i think it is very unlikely that any of the remaining teams will be able to get into the endzone against us. We keep doing what we do and we should win the division and get one of the top 2 seeds; which provides a much needed week of rest following the grind caused by our early bye week. All in all the future is pretty bright in Hawkville right now, although it's a little scary being one game away from the top seed and so close to not making the playoffs at all at the same time. Looking forward to going the the game on Sunday and putting the death blow on the whiners season. Playoff tickets are reserved, and I am very optimistic that we will host at least one game.

Congratulations on another quality draft pick lamby, hopefully you guys can do something with it. I would suggest taking a QB. Or who knows, you may be able to get some decent free agents too, will be much more attractive a destination and easier to recruit when the team moves to LA. HAHAHAH, good luck!!

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Congratulations on another quality draft pick lamby, hopefully you guys can do something with it. I would suggest taking a QB. Or who knows, you may be able to get some decent free agents too, will be much more attractive a destination and easier to recruit when the team moves to LA. HAHAHAH, good luck!!

Should get a mid round pick which has worked well for the Rams of late.:tup: No need to worry about decent free agents as they will still want to play for Fisher and Williams.;) Enjoy your one hit away from another Whitehurst at starting QB since experience with adversity is not the Seahawk way.:whistling: Both the Rams and AZ are getting a decades worth of crap luck while both seahawks and 49ers are poised for a fall from success. This season now looks good for the Seahawks to win it all as long as RW remains upright. I hope you do being in the NFC West.:tup: Although yet another regular season ends with the Rams having to play in Seattle, apparently the Seahawk Gimme Game?:mad: I like the Rams chances this year in Seattle and that playing the Rams regardless will require an extra week rest.:cool: Ask Arians about it.:roflmao:

Top Bottom