• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Brett and Brian Show

Reaction score
We are a Seahawks/Northwests sports Podcast. We are both SoCo Seahawkers and we produce our show in West Seattle. We are both Originaly from Spokane. Brian has Season tickets, the same ones he has had since moving to Seattle in 2006. I recently upgraded my tickets and this last year was my first in Sec 205. We tailgate every home game, arriving around 6:30 AM and welcome everyone to stop by and say hi. Check out our Podcast that starts with all things Seahawks at thebrettandbrianshow. com we have one new show a week that gets posted Thursday night or friday morning. Hope to hear from all of you soon and often.
Have a good one,
Brett

OP
T
Reaction score
Thank you, We just finished Recording one covering some things I saw from the Senior Bowl, and some Super Bowl talk. We like active listeners as well, the more imput the better.
Brett

Reaction score
Yeah like I mentioned in the Mock Draft topic I'm listening to last weeks podcast and it's very well done! It's nice for a New Yorker like me to keep up with the news in Seattle.

OP
T
Reaction score
No, we dont have the ability to do that yet but we would like to. We just posted our new show that we recorded an hour ago. I was trying to creat a thread letting people know but I am not sure how.

Reaction score
Thread's or a topic under a certain Thread? If you want a Thread I can let Rob know and set it up. If we created a Thread for your show would it be possible if you guys promoted our site?

Reaction score
You could use http://www.ustream.tv/ for the live shows. There's another site that is good too, but I can't remember it right now. Of course you would need a web cam or camera that would work for it.

Welcome to the Huddle, btw.

OP
T
Reaction score
Phaze- Thank you, I'm not sure that we have enough power to do that and the show. It takes just about everything The Mac Book Pro has to Power our set up. We might be able to get creative and do something like that as a special or something. Like an interactive show. We will look into it. Thank you,
Brett

Reaction score
Brett,
Sounds good Private Message RobDog about the details and work it out. This is his site I did give him a heads up and he sounded very supportive of giving you a Thread, but just touch base with him.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, welcome to the board. I will create a link out to your podcast. Hit our site back with a link when you can.

Thanks.

Top Bottom