• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Buccaneers are going crazy

Idahawk

Reaction score
There are releasing the following veterans :eek:

LB Derrick Brooks future HOFer

WR Joey Galloway ( anybody that say's we should do a griffey with him I will kill )

RB Warrick Dunn class act

WR Ike Hilliard ehhh

LB Cato June was a stud at Indy what happened ?

Talk about clearing some cap space

Reaction score
John Clayton reported the release of Brooks and June is evident they are done with their cover 2 scheme. It is the end of that era that won them a Super Bowl. Hilliard is old. Galloway two knee injuries and age is starting to catch up and well Dunn let me say this...

Mora and Knapp will bring him in. I wouldn't mind that him splitting carries with JJ, while TJ pounds the ball.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Brooks would an awesome veteran to grab..since we are going to run a version of the tampa two..he could really give the boys a mentor

Dunn is a class act..no doubt ..but age and production have caught up with him..I would rather keep MO then take Dunn.. just grab a RB in the draft , first round I hope :lol:

Reaction score
Well we have a better shot of getting Dunn the Mo. Mo's days are done in Seattle.

Brooks is possible if Gus talks him into it.

Reaction score
I know, but he hasn't yet. We need to make a play on the dude. We need a running game and JJ isn't cutting it.

Reaction score
Yeah but he basically was only interested in New England and Buffalo. I was surprised to hear Buffalo, but it's looking quite likely he will be a Pat and that could even come by mid-afternoon Friday.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Yeah but he basically was only interested in New England and Buffalo. I was surprised to hear Buffalo, but it's looking quite likely he will be a Pat and that could even come by mid-afternoon Friday.

Bingo. haha