• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Cigar Smoker's Thread

Do any of you guys enjoy smoking cigars?

If so, what are your favorite smokes?

Do you have a cigar lounge in your city where you smoke?

I have a few favorites...Oliva and nuB, Romeo Y Julieta, Padron, Don Pepin Garcia..all make great cigars. I prefer the full flavor, Maduro wrapper cigars, but I like a mild-medium bodied cigar every now and again.

Being 20 and poor I smoke the Swisher Sweets, but my dad and Uncle will buy me a cigar for special occassions (Opening Day of the NFL, Super Bowl Sunday and my Birthday.) When that happens I will smoke Romeo's or a nice fat one.

I do prefer the Skoal over anything though.

18-
Been trying to quit and it's pretty damn hard. I've been a chewer since 9th grade. Been tested for oral cancer, yet I just can't cut the habit. Longest I went with a lip was six-months. I go through a tin a day and yea Bob you're saving a lot of money.

Hawk096 said:
18-
Been trying to quit and it's pretty damn hard. I've been a chewer since 9th grade. Been tested for oral cancer, yet I just can't cut the habit. Longest I went with a lip was six-months. I go through a tin a day and yea Bob you're saving a lot of money.
I have money?

My brother-in-law lives in South Carolina. He can get a stick of 10 cans for like $25 at Sam's Club. Ridiculous cheap.

hmmm 6 humidors I used to post the cigar/beer and barbecue review on the old huddle this weekend I am brewing a hopper than usual Ale as well as teaching a few guys how to brew beer.

me I get my cigars from about 10 dollars to 28 dollars, a bundle of 20, 94 and Ida know how much I like my cigars

this weekend just doing a Partial grain with extract trying to teach a friend at the lvl I started at then after a while I will teach how to do a full mash.

Do you have a crazy set up? I see some pics on line where guys have converted their entire garage and have EXPENSIVE equipment. My buddy and I just share a couple of coolers that were altered.

MY grandfather used to brew wine in his basement. Italian old chef. I'm not a drinker (Under 21), but my family lets me drink wine at dinner and yeah only alochol I will drink... call me a girl I don't care lol. Alcohol doesn't run in our family. I'll take my cigars or Skoal any day over an alcoholic drink :).

Number 18 said:
Do you have a crazy set up? I see some pics on line where guys have converted their entire garage and have EXPENSIVE equipment. My buddy and I just share a couple of coolers that were altered.

Nothing crazy looking a few guys I know have some crazy setups one looks like a bomb with a remote and it pages him when he has to cool the sparge.

As far as my cigars go I like Oliveros Classic Corona and Pirates gold to me they taste better and smoke better than the 20 dollar sticks you buy at the cigars store.